For many years working in the technical field and covering many areas of specialization, such as mechanical, electrical, software development and management; I've gained an insight on the most important aspects of the industrial technical development. Ranging from budget control, technical supervision, business targets orientation using KPIs, technical procedures development, quality assurance auditing and software development and implementation, I have the tools needed to be able to oversee problems and offer faster and more reliable solutions in the technical field and/or in the management positions.
Excellent understanding on how to communicate with all levels of professionals, from the apprentice level to the professional engineer, gives me the flexibility to make educated decisions that will benefit both: the company and the customer.
Skills developed in software programming, implementation, design, debugging, documentation and best practices, give me the logical thinking needed to understand and manage large project deployment as well as planning the forecast of resources allocation and budget control.
- Program applications using Visual C# (C sharp), C++, Python.
- Program in Java using JavaFx for frontend
- Visual Studio 2019
- Visual Studio Code
- Android Studio
- Game Engines
- Simulation Engines
- Adobe Illustrator
- Reallusion CC4
- Substance Painter
- Protobuf file format
- JSON and XML formats
- Git/GitHub/GitLab and SVN Repositories and Version Control
- PowerShell and ISE (Integrated Scripting Environment) for Windows
- Windows 10
- Linux (CentOS 7 and Ubuntu)
- Write technical documentation for projects including:
- Software Requirement Specification
- Software Functional Description
- Software Version Description
- Software Architecture Design
- Interface Control Document
- Factory Acceptance Test Procedures and Reports
- Use KPIs to report on documentation results and planning